Kings Church/Centre has an exciting employment opportunity. We are looking to recruit an apprentice to serve on our staff team.
30 hours per week – salary £8,236 per annum
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Dealing with initial letting enquiries
- Dealing with church members and ministry groups room requirements.
- Communicating with clients and building positive relationships with them.
- Ensuring enquiries are followed up in a timely manner.
- Inputting and retrieving information using a database.
- Producing mail merge and spreadsheet reports.
- Produce forecasts reports, and event packs.
- Setting up technical equipment for events and conferences.
- Ordering and rotation of stock.
- Offering practical support at larger events.
- Ensuring excellent client experience.
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship is offered though East Sussex College.
The Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship has been designed to develop an employee’s skills, knowledge and behaviours in a broad range of areas relevant to their role as an administrator. Employees on this apprenticeship programme will be expected to show initiative, manage priorities and their own time, problem-solve and make decisions while delivering their responsibilities efficiently and with integrity – showing a positive attitude. The role involves demonstrating strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and adopting a proactive approach to developing skills. Running a work-based project is required as part of this apprenticeship.
Learners will study the following topics:
- Using IT systems to write emails, create proposals and produce spreadsheets
- Maintaining records and files
- How to build positive working relationships
- Communications skills
- Resource planning
- Project management techniques
Qualifications/Certification gained on completion:
- Apprenticeship Certificate (Pass or Distinction)
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Business Administration (optional)
- Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (equivalent to GCSE grade A-C or level 9-4) unless exempt.
Applicants must be 19 years or older. All learners will be required to complete an English and Maths initial assessment prior to the apprenticeship. This is a 100% worked-based position.
If you are interested in this employment opportunity, then please contact email@example.com for further details.