The Old Bank Wellbeing Trust
Part-time Administrator Hours to be agreed
We are seeking an administrator to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to join The Old Bank Wellbeing Trust as it develops as a charity. Our administrators are the first point of contact for all public enquiries. They provide an efficient and effective reception and administration service to team members, clients and others visiting or contacting The Old Bank.
As an administrator you will have a strong relational approach to your work, ensuring all our clients feel accepted and welcomed. You will have experience of working in a therapeutic environment or a customer orientated role. You will be able to maintain role confidentiality and boundaries with clients. You will also have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Good IT skills, with experience of using systems for data recording
- The ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
If you would like to know more contact email@example.com for our application pack.
Deadline is 31 July 2023, although applications will be reviewed as received and therefore an appointment may be made sooner if we find a suitable candidate.