Natasha made headlines in July 2016 when she died following an allergic reaction to a Pret a Manger baguette. 15-year-old Natasha Ednan-Laperouse had eaten the baguette without knowing it contained sesame seed. She suffered from severe food allergies.
The tragedy had a profound effect on her family – Dad Nadim, Mum Tanya and her brother Alex.
As a result
- Nadim met senior executives at Pret to forgive them
- Nadim, Tanya and Alex became Christians
- Natasha’s Law came into force in 2021 to protect allergy sufferers
- The Natasha Allergy Research Foundation was founded
Hear Nadim, Tanya and Alex tell their story.
Saturday 19 March 2022
7pm for 7.30pm
Victoria Baptist Church
Eldon Road, Eastbourne, BN21 1UE
Book free tickets online at https://www.stjm.org.uk/fhf